Parent-Teacher Organization for Alloway Creek Elementary School
Welcome to the PTO page! We look forward to another year of great fundraising and many family/community events throughout the year! On this page you will find announcements for our upcoming events and plans for the year. Please feel free to join us at our monthly meetings. Your input is greatly appreciated and encouraged!
The PTO exists to advocate for our school; to communicate regularly and work cooperatively with parents and teacher to provide a positive and supportive environment at ACES so that students have the best opportunities to learn and grow.
- We will support teachers, students and administration by establishing and maintaining a working relationship among the school community.
- Enhance the quality of education by raising funds for school supplies, programs and student incentives/rewards.
- Jen Myers, President
- Elizabeth Gartrell, Vice President
- Beverly Carter, Recording Secretary
- Kari Anthony, Membership Secretary
- Alesia Adams, Treasurer
Volunteer Packets can be picked up in the Alloway Creek Office, or found under the Parents & Community Tab, under Volunteering.