- OBEY THE DRIVER AT ALL TIMES.
Do not distract the driver through misbehavior.
- Sit properly in assigned seats.
No walking while bus is in motion.
Keep aisle clear at all times.
- Talk quietly to the person in your seat. No profanity.
No fighting. No bullying.
- No eating, no drinking, no chewing gum, no lollipops.
- No tobacco products, drugs, or alcohol allowed on the bus.
- Windows may be opened with the permission of the driver.
Keep all body parts inside the bus.
- No live animals, weapons, or glass containers of any type allowed.
- All loose objects such as pencils, balls, toys, water bottles, etc. must be kept in bookbags at all times.
One book per student is allowed for viewing.
No skateboards, skates, inline skates or scooters will be transported.
- Headphones and electronic devices are permitted. Headphones should be set so as not to interfere with another student or driver. Devices without headphones must have sound muted.
Cell phones must be set to “vibrate” or alarm only. Camera and video functions are not allowed.
All electronic device use must adhere with LASD technology/internet policies. LASD is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Be standing at the bus stop five (5) minutes prior to pickup time.
Students are only allowed to get on and off at their assigned stops. Students not assigned to this bus MUST have pass from the office.
Violation of these rules could result in a suspension of bus privileges for up to ten (10) days per incident. Serious misbehavior of any type may include immediate and permanent removal from the bus and/or suspension or expulsion from school.
(revised January 2014)